Sunday, May 2, 2010

I hate the jogging stroller!

Since Shawn is away I had to take Allie running with me today in the jogging stroller. Today I was supposed to do 6 miles. I don't know what it is about that thing but it is such a pain to run with it! I ran around my little circle once which is a 1/2 mile and was completely out of breath. I figure it must have something to do with my posture or the fact that I'm not moving my arms.

I managed to get a mile before it (luckily) started raining. At least then I had another excuse other than me just being a wimp! I feel a little better about not doing the 6 miles because I ran 4 yesterday. Tomorrow, I'll see if I can drop the stroller at daycare. After school, I'll run to daycare, get Allie in the stroller and then we'll walk back to my car at school. Tomorrow is only a 3 mile day and daycare is a perfect 3 miles from my school. It couldn't have worked out better!

I know I can't completely give up on the jogger because some days I won't have any other option. Hopefully the more I use it, the easier it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment